torstai 23. helmikuuta 2012

Present

I use my orange dress to clean up my TV from dust
That´s my vision of a true class or then just
the life I dreamt I had was not

A Porsche for my dad and a microphone

Pencils on a table that has no need to be washed

I looked back and I saw lights and laughter
Looking in means nothing more than more questions
I´m not looking for that

I´m looking for wine, colours and lust

Ain´t this life more than stains, wanting and such

I love my orange dress, sometimes I love you as much
And this life is slipping, trying to hold on
too much

1 kommentti:

  1. Tää on ehkä paras kellonaika lukea tää. Heh.
    Ihanaa riimittelyä. Niistä sain kiinni toisella lukukerralla, kun jaottelin tätä päässäni rytmiin.
    Tykkään tästä. Vaikka tässä on sellaista ahdistavuutta ja arkea, niin hyvää kuin pahaa.
    Tykkään oranssista mekosta.

    VastaaPoista