lauantai 5. huhtikuuta 2014

Drink up



It´s a half past four
and I don´t know what I´m waiting for
I got my mind in my hands
I got my own truth in my lies
I need more money than I need wine
but if it´s a bargain I can´t afford to cry
and you know me
I´m ready for a good time
I´d like to know you
a lot more than meets the eye
You´ll get me for a very cheap price
All I need is a couple of bucks and
you´ll have a couple of my time
Fair to say, you need to look out for me tonight
I could easily move on to some other's spotlight
and if it´s needed I´d be up for a cat fight
Anyhow, I´ll promise to keep up all night
You don´t even need to carry me home
I´ll carry myself just fine
And you don´t need to marry me either
´cause I´m all merry alright
Actually you don´t even need to stay with me
if you want to go home, that´s fine
And in the cab ride home you could just text
me that "thanks for the fun night"
I´ll read it over and over and wonder was it right
to stay up all night
drink up all your wine
lose myself in time
stand up for myself in line
Because I easily could´ve just
stayed at home and lie
I didn´t even need you or your time

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti